Mansion House Chambers
22 High Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 601 0766, (Admin) 0161 474 8222
The Prostate Cancer Support Federation is an organisation of UK patient-led prostate cancer support groups. It is the only UK-wide patient-led charity that acts and speaks for prostate cancer patients and their families. Membership of the Federation is open to any patient-led support group.
The aims of the Federation are:
- To assist and strengthen activities of member organisations in support of people affected by prostate cancer.
- To act as a focus for, and to express the views of, patient-led support groups concerning:
- raising awareness of prostate cancer
- improving the health services available to prostate cancer patients
- priorities for research into the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer.
- To encourage and support the formation and development of new local prostate cancer support organisations throughout the United Kingdom.
Last updated on 30/01/2013