PO Box 246
Tel: (Helpline) 08457 626262, (Admin) 01604 250505
The Motor Neurone Disease Association supports people with motor neurone disease and their families by offering the following services:
- Providing advice and information.
- Offering telephone and email support (MND Connect).
- Local support groups.
- A network of regional care development advisors.
- An equipment loan scheme.
- Limited financial assistance.
- Funding research into the cause of motor neurone disease.
- Supporting clinical trials and providing grants for applied research.
Last updated on 15/01/2013