Tel: (Helpline) 0800 046 1911
The Hepatitis B Foundation UK's mission is to draw together people with Hepatitis B, to give them a bigger collective voice to exact better services, and to enable them to support one another. They also aim to:
- Promote interventions designed to prevent hepatitis B infection, including universal immunisation.
- Promote the welfare of people with hepatitis B infection and its related complications by educating:
- people with hepatitis B infection
- health professionals and others who care for them
- the general public
- Facilitate supportive networking between patients, their families and friends.
Last updated on 02/09/2014