Tel: (Parentline) 0808 800 2222, (Admin) 0207 284 5500
Family Lives is a charity national independent charity that works for and with parents and other family members. They provide advice and support to all members of a family to achieve the best relationship possible with the children by means of:
- The Parentline confidential helpline.
- A free textphone for people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or have a speech impairment.
- E-mail support.
- Individual support.
- Parenting groups and workshops.
- Information materials.
- Individual parent support.
- Training for professionals.
- Volunteer opportunities
Last updated on 12/09/2013