23 Salisbury Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 228 9016, (Admin) 029 20 755 515
Epilepsy Wales aims to help people with epilepsy in Wales, their families and carers by offering the following services. A bi-lingual service is provided wherever possible.
Fieldworkers are the 'front-line troops' of the charity. They help people with epilepsy, their families and carers, in a direct, confidential manner by:
- Giving advice and information about epilepsy and the services and support available.
- Overcoming problems being experienced by people with epilepsy, because of their epilepsy.
- Establishing networks of contacts in the voluntary and statutory care sectors.
- Raising awareness in the general public, care workers, teachers, employers, etc, about epilepsy and its effects.
- Promoting support groups of the families and carers of people with epilepsy.
Last updated on 05/03/2014