Floor 4, Linen Court
10 East Road
Tel: (Helpline): 0808 800 4050, (Admin): 020 7380 6500
Arthritis Care exists to support people with all forms of arthritis. They represent people with arthritis and involve them in developing and delivering their services.
They are a user led charity which means people with arthritis are at the heart of their work - they form their membership, are involved in all of their activities and direct what they do.
What they do:
- They provide clear and accurate information about arthritis. Their helplines team offers practical, confidential support backed up by a wealth of useful publications, including Arthritis News, their award winning magazine.
- They run a range of self-management and personal development programmes, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life.
- They put people with arthritis in touch with each other through their network of over 250 branches and groups. They also have offices throughout the UK's regions and nations.
- They campaign for greater awareness of the needs of everyone with arthritis, improved services and an end to discrimination.
- They work closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally.
Last updated on 06/11/2012