Floor 4, Linen Court
10 East Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 800 4050, (Admin) 020 7380 6500
Arthritis Care, a user-led charity, exists to support people with all forms of arthritis by:
- Providing clear and accurate information about arthritis.
- Running a range of self-management and personal development programmes, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life.
- Putting people with arthritis in touch with each other through their network of over 250 branches and groups.
- Campaigning for greater awareness of the needs of everyone with arthritis, improved services and an end to discrimination.
- Working closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally.
Last updated on 20/02/2014