Old Hambledon Racecourse
Tel: 0300 123 2790, (Out-of-office hours) 0300 123 2799
The Association for Glycogen Storage Disease (UK) Limited aims to provide support to persons affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD) and their families throughout the UK. Their object is "The relief of sickness, particularly of persons suffering from any form of Glycogen Storage Disease". In more detail they:
- Protect and promote the best interests of persons affected with GSD.
- Act as a vehicle of communication on GSD related matters by publishing and distributing relevant material.
- Contribute to the advancement of treatments and cures through sponsorship of research, studies and trials.
- Act as a focus for educational, scientific and charitable activities related to GSD.
- Liaise with other GSD associations around the world.
Last updated on 08/08/2014