A set of clinical information leaflets developed by TB Alert in partnership with the North West London TB Network, which provide a useful overview of key issues in tuberculosis (TB). They support the advice given to TB patients by TB nurses and other health care specialists.
Please ignore the automatically generated copyright notice below. Click on the following links to download the individual leaflets in PDF format:
- Tuberculosis: your questions answered
- Tuberculosis and the BCG vaccination
- Multi-drug resistant tuberculosis
- TB and its diagnosis
- Tuberculosis treatment
- Rifater, Ethambutol, Pyrazinamide & Rifinah
- Contact tracing and screening for tuberculosis
- Latent tuberculosis infections treatment
- An important test for people who have tuberculosis - TB and HIV
|Original Author: Dr Tim Kenny||Current Version: Hilary Cole|
|Last Checked: 20/04/2011||Document ID: 13653 Version: 1||© EMIS|
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.