You're not signed in

Sign in or register to join the Patient.co.uk Forums for advice and support.

in this discussion +2 following Follow this discussion

Dosage Change 100-150mg HELP!

Hello All,

Just found this site- very insightful!

I am currently taking 150mg of Sertraline and 150mg of Trazodone each day. 2 1/2 weeks ago I was upped from 100mg of Sertraline to 150 mg as I was getting my old symptoms of paranoia and anxiety back again. The last two weeks I was doing OK -slightly better (maybe a placebo affect?)- anyway.. I am feeling slightly stressed- actually worrying about worrying!! In anyones experience, will this subside? I have been on Sertraline for about 6 months and it was fine before. I have been on various other antidepressants before (Mirtazapine, citalopram, venlafaxine) and (temazepane, zopiclone) - which did not work at all...

Sorry for the random long email - but should I now cut back on my dose of 150 or keep going feeling I will get better again...

Any help would be REALLY appreicated!!

F Report Share
Support this with a vote _ 0

5 Replies

Hi

who updated your dose? your gp or what? I am on 100mg of this and am not sure whether it is working. Still feel like sh*t, y'know! Sounds like you are taking a lot of this stuff & best check with gp or whoever. Write soon. JANEY x

_ 0 votes F Report Share < reply to Guest

Hi :-)

I was put on this by my GP - as 100 was working.. then symptoms started back. I am actually feeling alot better now, moreso than earlier today!

Yes, I have been told by my doc(s) that I am on a very powerful dose of AD.

How long have you been on yours? Can I ask what you need it for?

:-)

• boog100

Hi, Just to let you know i increased my dose from 100 to 150 in July and didn't feel much different for the first month but looking back now i feel sooo much better and am more motivated to make changes in my life, hope this helps.

Boog :lol:

_ 0 votes F Report Share < reply to boog100

Thank-you very much for that!! Appreciated!!

I think I am starting to worry less - although it comes and goes..

Its wierd - because I am worrying that I might start worrying over past experiences again (social phobias that I used to have).... sounds wierd!

Thanks for encouragment! xx

[quote:c684d908ed=\"dose \"]Hello All,

Just found this site- very insightful!

I am currently taking 150mg of Sertraline and 150mg of Trazodone each day. 2 1/2 weeks ago I was upped from 100mg of Sertraline to 150 mg as I was getting my old symptoms of paranoia and anxiety back again. The last two weeks I was doing OK -slightly better (maybe a placebo affect?)- anyway.. I am feeling slightly stressed- actually worrying about worrying!! In anyones experience, will this subside? I have been on Sertraline for about 6 months and it was fine before. I have been on various other antidepressants before (Mirtazapine, citalopram, venlafaxine) and (temazepane, zopiclone) - which did not work at all...

Sorry for the random long email - but should I now cut back on my dose of 150 or keep going feeling I will get better again...

Any help would be REALLY appreicated!![/quote:c684d908ed]

hello iam on 40mg of paeoxitine and 200mg of trazadone i think the paroxitine has stop working how do you fell taking the Sertraline and trazadone thankyou

k

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

k

Share this

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions