Vasectomy

23 members E 15 recent discussions New discussion Join group

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

• chrissy_the_creeper

second vasectomy

Hi I am looking for help I have just had my second vasectomy done just 2 weeks ago due to a failed vasectomy the first time. I have 2 large lumps 1 at the insision site and 1 and the opisite end of the insision and they are both causing me a lot of pain which runs down my leg I have seen my doctor but...

< 5 replies _ 0 votes Last reply
  • chrissy_the_creeper

second vasectomy

Hi I am looking for help I have just had my second vasectomy done just 2 weeks ago due to a failed vasectomy the first time. I have 2 large lumps 1 at the insision site and 1 and the opisite end of the insision and they are both causing me a lot of pain which runs down my leg I have seen my doctor but...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Piano Tuner

Can I store my frozen sperm for more than 10 years?

I'm single, 31 years old, childfree and I don't think I will ever want children. However people keep insisting that when I'm older I will change my mind, therefore I want to have some of my sperm frozen prior to vasectomy. From what I've read the law in the UK allows maximum storage...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • rojer40626
  • watts320

Vasectomy Pain

I had a Vasectomy on Friday. Now so far I believe Im going to be ok. I did alot of searchin on this before going in for it and I was so sure I wanted it done. I am very glad I have. I have a couple of worries tho: 1) I was told/searched that two holes would be cut at the bottom left and right of the...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply
  • paul 29778
  • Ouchy

vasectomy

I am sorry to say that my experience has been fowl, the operation took 50 mins on the NHS and I think the whole experience was a shock. Before the operation I had a virtually perfect sick record. However, I was too uncomfortable to get back to work for the best part of two weeks. Not the 2 weeks web...

< 5 replies _ 2 votes Last reply
  • Peteinterpol

vasectomy

I had a vasectomy just over a year ago, my wife was 3 weeks off 45 and I was few weeks off 49. My wife made it clear she did not like condoms. I wanted to do the\&quot; right thing\&quot; when aftermy had a problems with a low estrogen new coil. I spoke to my doctor over the phone. My Dr told...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply

vasectomy

I did not find it good. It is not an easy option. I was done over 4 years ago I still have mild pain and that feeling of sore and swollen testicles all the time. Prior to the Vas I was never aware of my testicles. After the op. they felt very painful for much of the first year. It is difficult to describe...

< 4 replies _ 1 vote Last reply
  • blackrivers5

cruel cut

Worst mistake of my life, nothing but pain and discomfort, sex life ruined as well. How much commision do these F P conmerchants get for persuading people to get sniped?The fpa clinic that I saw told me all the niceities about the op but never never told me about any problems which are clearly common

< 3 replies _ 1 vote Last reply
  • dan2
  • david136

Snip pain

I have lived with pain in my testicles ever since I made the biggest mistake of my life by having a vasectomy. This opperation just has to be the most stupid thing I`ve ever done. It was told it was ¬nothing much` but have been in pain for over sixteen years and it only gets worse. The long term...

< 3 replies _ 0 votes Last reply

my snip journy a true acount from start to finish

hi my name is simon and i have just been to the doctors today about getting the snip she was very nice about the whole thing and i felt comfortable to talk about my reasons and worries :oops: . she gave me this web address to look at and i feel more than happy with my desision dispite the bad comments...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Vasectomy went OK

I had a vasectomy carried out under general anaesthetic (due to complications) on the NHS. It was done on a day ward. I had no problems or complications other than a slight infection around the stitches. It took nine months before I got the all clear for having a zero sperm count though.

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • SouthernGuy

Vasectomy Swelling

My operation went smoothly and was done by a very professional doctor at our local hospital. It doesnt cost anything at our government hospitals and the operation is done by loical private doctors. I am just a bit confused as to how much swelling and discoloration there should be. My entire scrotum and...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

vasectomy

Lots of bruising and pain the day after the op. No pain during the op apart from the needle for the local. Itching from shaving is a nightmare. Overall not that painful, but you do have to be careful for a few days afterwards. Looking frorward to a sex life without worry in the future as soon as things...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions