Vasectomy

23 members E 15 recent discussions New discussion Join group

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

• chrissy_the_creeper

second vasectomy

Hi I am looking for help I have just had my second vasectomy done just 2 weeks ago due to a failed vasectomy the first time. I have 2 large lumps 1 at the insision site and 1 and the opisite end of the insision and they are both causing me a lot of pain which runs down my leg I have seen my doctor but...

< 5 replies _ 0 votes Last reply
  • chrissy_the_creeper

second vasectomy

Hi I am looking for help I have just had my second vasectomy done just 2 weeks ago due to a failed vasectomy the first time. I have 2 large lumps 1 at the insision site and 1 and the opisite end of the insision and they are both causing me a lot of pain which runs down my leg I have seen my doctor but...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Piano Tuner

Can I store my frozen sperm for more than 10 years?

I'm single, 31 years old, childfree and I don't think I will ever want children. However people keep insisting that when I'm older I will change my mind, therefore I want to have some of my sperm frozen prior to vasectomy. From what I've read the law in the UK allows maximum storage...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • rojer40626
  • watts320

Vasectomy Pain

I had a Vasectomy on Friday. Now so far I believe Im going to be ok. I did alot of searchin on this before going in for it and I was so sure I wanted it done. I am very glad I have. I have a couple of worries tho: 1) I was told/searched that two holes would be cut at the bottom left and right of the...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply
  • paul 29778
  • Ouchy

vasectomy

I am sorry to say that my experience has been fowl, the operation took 50 mins on the NHS and I think the whole experience was a shock. Before the operation I had a virtually perfect sick record. However, I was too uncomfortable to get back to work for the best part of two weeks. Not the 2 weeks web...

< 5 replies _ 2 votes Last reply
  • Peteinterpol

vasectomy

I had a vasectomy just over a year ago, my wife was 3 weeks off 45 and I was few weeks off 49. My wife made it clear she did not like condoms. I wanted to do the\&quot; right thing\&quot; when aftermy had a problems with a low estrogen new coil. I spoke to my doctor over the phone. My Dr told...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply

vasectomy

I did not find it good. It is not an easy option. I was done over 4 years ago I still have mild pain and that feeling of sore and swollen testicles all the time. Prior to the Vas I was never aware of my testicles. After the op. they felt very painful for much of the first year. It is difficult to describe...

< 4 replies _ 1 vote Last reply
  • blackrivers5

cruel cut

Worst mistake of my life, nothing but pain and discomfort, sex life ruined as well. How much commision do these F P conmerchants get for persuading people to get sniped?The fpa clinic that I saw told me all the niceities about the op but never never told me about any problems which are clearly common

< 3 replies _ 1 vote Last reply

Post Vasectomy Pain PVP

Not told about post vasectomy pain by Dr ,Which affects approx 5% of patients with some like myself pain does not go away , Treatments have poor success rate .A good Dr will clearly tell you this and you can then make your own mind up but Many dont as most men are put off when they find this out ! Do...

< 2 replies _ 1 vote Last reply
  • dan2
  • david136

Snip pain

I have lived with pain in my testicles ever since I made the biggest mistake of my life by having a vasectomy. This opperation just has to be the most stupid thing I`ve ever done. It was told it was ¬nothing much` but have been in pain for over sixteen years and it only gets worse. The long term...

< 3 replies _ 0 votes Last reply

my snip journy a true acount from start to finish

hi my name is simon and i have just been to the doctors today about getting the snip she was very nice about the whole thing and i felt comfortable to talk about my reasons and worries :oops: . she gave me this web address to look at and i feel more than happy with my desision dispite the bad comments...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Vasectomy went OK

I had a vasectomy carried out under general anaesthetic (due to complications) on the NHS. It was done on a day ward. I had no problems or complications other than a slight infection around the stitches. It took nine months before I got the all clear for having a zero sperm count though.

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • SouthernGuy

Vasectomy Swelling

My operation went smoothly and was done by a very professional doctor at our local hospital. It doesnt cost anything at our government hospitals and the operation is done by loical private doctors. I am just a bit confused as to how much swelling and discoloration there should be. My entire scrotum and...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

vasectomy

Lots of bruising and pain the day after the op. No pain during the op apart from the needle for the local. Itching from shaving is a nightmare. Overall not that painful, but you do have to be careful for a few days afterwards. Looking frorward to a sex life without worry in the future as soon as things...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions