Scoliosis and Kyphosis

97 members E 79 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Kyphosis, Scheuermann's Disease

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• alexis_a_5 2

Used to have scoliosis

I was born with congenital scoliosis, I had yearly check ups with my doctor to make sure my curve wasn't getting out of control. My curve moved about 2-3 degrees every year, I was told it was pretty standard. I had started dancing at the age of 3, and since I was dancing 20+ hours a week, it was actually...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to alexis_a_5
  • hanky 3

kyphosis

hi all,  i fractured my T10 vertabrae last august due to kyphosis, had a "kyphoplasty" operation where they did minimal surgery, injected a ballooon inside the vertabrae, inflated/deflated it and filled it with bone cement, this has leftme with a significant curvature of th spine, im seeing a spinal...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to hanky
  • barry1983 1

anybody have rods down their spine??

Hi, I had a scoliosis curvature of the spine & had 2 rods placed on my spine to correct it, I had this op 11 years ago & I was wondering if anyone else has had this are you still in pain in the years to follow the op. I've had to have the top cut off them as they came away & were stickin out the top...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to barry1983

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions