Oxytetracycline

19 members E 3 recent discussions New discussion Join group

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• sian85538

Oxytetracycline

I currently take Oxytetracycline for treatment of my Rosecea. I have been taking it for about a month and miraculously it has cleared up, however if i forget tablets for a day or two it is back. I also double it up with Rosex gel twice a day. Both described by the consultant dermatologist. The Oxytetracycline...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to Guest

Tickerly cough

When I first started taking Oxytetracycline I didnt do my homework on the drung i needed to take two tablets a day.. the first was no problem but the second I took before bed.. within a week I developed a tickerly cough that was dry and although wasnt bad irrotated me.. 3 weeks past and the cough remained...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to Guest

All discussions in this group

Next
  • tracey911
  • sian85538

Oxytetracycline and Norethisterone?

I'm currently taking Oxytetracycline pills for my skin, and I'm planning to start taking Norethisterone pills in the next day or so - is there any problem taking these two pills together? Really need the Norethisterone to work!!

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Vinzy
  • r03
  • jimmy_doll

Visual Side effects

I have been on Oxytetracycline for the past 3 months to treat acne on my back. It seems to be beginning to work now but I have a problem inthat my sight has degraded quite rapidly in the past 4 months. My optician did say there is a chance this could be linked. I have done a bit of research and sight...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply

Oxytetracycline

I currently take Oxytetracycline for treatment of my Rosecea. I have been taking it for about a month and miraculously it has cleared up, however if i forget tablets for a day or two it is back. I also double it up with Rosex gel twice a day. Both described by the consultant dermatologist. The Oxytetracycline...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Tickerly cough

When I first started taking Oxytetracycline I didnt do my homework on the drung i needed to take two tablets a day.. the first was no problem but the second I took before bed.. within a week I developed a tickerly cough that was dry and although wasnt bad irrotated me.. 3 weeks past and the cough remained...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

oxytetracycline

Having never suffered from spots all my life,suddenly they erupted. Tried every thing from the Chemist,to no avail, went to my D'r he said it was age related acne, I'm 61. He put me on a course of oxytetracycline 250mg 3 times a day , after 2 weeks of treatment i had to go back and see him,...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Oxytetracycline experience

I suffer from spots/acne on my scalp and also a fairly bad complextion on my face maybe 3 big spots a week, blackheads and a few red patches. about 3 years ago I was prescribed flucloxacillin in less than 4 days my scalp was totally clear, my face wasnt much of an improvement, after 4 days I stopped...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Oxytetracycline and Periods?

Help - i have been taking Oxytetracycline for nearly 3 months! I am not on the pill and have regular periods - my cycle is every 31 days. However since taking Oxtetracycline i was late on my last period by a couple of day but this month i am even later and still no sign (and i am definitely not pregnant!)...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

dermatitus

hi i have suffered with seborrheic dermatitis for the last couple of years first it started on my forehead in small patchs at the same time behind my ears and my cheeks, I have been using eumovate ointment not cream which was prescribed to me by my doctor and I used small ammounts on my face as he recommened...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

stopping mid-course, is it safe to go back on?

hi, i have been on these tablets for almost a year and wasn't seeing too great results until recently, i have been on a bit of a health kick and have started drinking lots of water and eating better, and my skin has all of a sudden really cleared up. foolishly i thought my nice skin was down to being...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

oxcytetraciline

hi, i have been on oxytetracline for quite a while now, recently however i ran out of tablets and had to put in a prescription for some more. i had not taken them for about a week and my skin did not flare up and seemed to get better which was weired. anyway i went out clubbing saturday night, which...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Sensitivity to sunshine

I've been taking Oxytetracycline for about a month now for adult onset acne and have noticed a great improvement in my skin condition. Before I would waken up every morning with at least 2 or 3 new spots on my face, neck and back and this was driving me to despair but now my face is completely clear....

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

oxytetracycline for perioral dermatitis?

Ive just been diagnosed with perioral dermatitis, after reading this website i went to the doctor and requested oxytetracycline because the steroid cream i had been using was just making my face worse. I now take oxytetracycline and use E45 as a clenser i use it to take my make up off and ive stopped...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Chest infection

Hi, My GP has given me Oxytetracycline for a chest infection... just thought I'd have a look on here as I'd not been prescribed them before and it appears that they are to treat acne and other skin conditions??? Has anyone been prescribed them for a chest infection or similar?? Thanks!

Oxytetracycline side effects

Just a warning, i give you my experience I used the tablets for 5 months and a bit, should be taking it for 6 months but i decide to give into not taking them due to really bad side effects. When i started, i took 2 TWICE a day for 4 months but, rashes appeared on my cheeks, completely red and skin...

Made Acne Far Worse!

I started taking oxytetracycline about 7 months ago to treat adult acne. I wish that I had never started taking the tablets. Within a few weeks of taking them I got a rash of under the skin spots all over my skin. My doctor assured me that it wasn't due to taking the tablets and that they wouldn't...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • gizmos
  • lifeisbraw

roascea - oxytetracycline

sad I suffered with Rosacea acne nearly just over four years ago, and with the help of creams and oxtetracycline drugs for a period of a year my skin cleared up (although do get small out breaks). I have now been diagnosed with a serve bowel condition, as first thought to be that of IBS. I have visited...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
Back to top Next

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions