Ovarian Cyst

266 members E 668 recent discussions New discussion Join group

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Diane66

Has cyst burst?

Hi, wonder if anyone can advise, I've got a 3-4 cm cyst which I was told at my last appointment in May that it had shrunk, I had a partial hysterectomy in 2010. Since June about every 4 weeks I have passed a tiny amount of watery blood, thought nothing of it really, just accepted that it was all...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • bexxi1410

2 HUGE Ovarian Cysts

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. On Monday 8th Oct 2012, I got severe lower left abdominal pain. I got an emergency appt on Tues morning, told by the doctor I had a urine infection. I was then sent for an ultrasound and the technician said I had an extremely large cyst on the left and another ...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Louise1984

Two large cysts one on each ovary and now 5days late

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site and was just after some advise and some advise from people in the same situation as me. I was told on the 8th Sep 2012 i have two cysts one on each ovary by a scan at the hospital, one is just under 6cm and the other is over 7cm but one has like a deviding wall in...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Pinklillies1

Ovarian cyst

Im 27 and have been told I have a 5cm cyst in my right ovary, my Gp did not give me any information relating to this and I'm now just left waiting until my consultant appointment in october, is this a small cyst in relation to my ovary when I ask all I get told is that it's on the big side compared...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply
  • sorrowfull

really need help

So i go to the gp roughly sept 2011 pain during intercourse and on off abdomen pain, I have various ultrasound scans to watch it (grow) fast forward to 2 weeks ago i take myself to the gp thinking i have a bad urine infection but all test are clear and dr says its the cyst, it needs removing as its...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • pokhara

Ovarian cyst worry

Hi, just looking for other peoples view please. I started having bad pains saturday night, like very strong period pains then started bleeding, im not due on, in fact my last period was late then was only on fo 1 day, so not due on for about another week to 10 days. It was blood like my period it is...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • vijji

Bilateral ovarian cysts

Hi All, we are trying for pregnancy since 6 months.we are not successful. we met doctor recently when doctor did an ultrasound examination.it is written as Left ovary shows a 4.5 cms cyst with thick internal echoes. Eight Ovary Shows 2 cysts with thick internal echoes measuring 4.5 cms and 3.5 cms....

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • angel10578

Large Ovarian Cyst

I had an emergency Laparotomy to remove very large Ovarian Cyst along with the ovary it was attached to on 25th September last year. It was the largest my surgeon had seen in his career - 35cms diameter and held 9 litres of fluid!! A lot of you will wonder how/why i let it get to that size without doing...

< 6 replies _ 1 vote Last reply
  • cloex

I need some help and advice

Hi im Cloe, first timer at this. I am 19 and have just been told that i have a 8cm cyst on my right ovary caused by the contraceptive injection a few years ago. I have been told by the doctor that he is going to operate as soon as possible but thinks that my ovary is going to be so badly damaged that...

• charlyking

Can anyone tell me... does this sound like cysts?

I have been having some problems since dec when I started getting pains that felt like I was on a really heavy period and I had bad back pain. This continued and I started getting a really bloated stomach. I have been to the doctors and was told it was IBS and shoved out the door. I have read up on...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • MissSarah33

Option to freeze eggs before op to remove ovarian cysts

Hi Does anyone know if there is an option to have eggs removed and frozen on the nhs prior to or during an operation to remove cysts from ovaries? I have two cysts 8cm and 5cm, Im due to have an op to remove them in 3 weeks, ive been told that worse case scenario my ovaries may have to be removed too.No...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Mojo123
  • karen30
  • ellie123

Need advice on ovarian cyst!

Well, I've just had an ultrasound confirming I have a 7cm cyst on my right ovary. The problem is, they just want to wait for six weeks, and then do another scan. As well as other symptoms, such as pain, I feel extremely tired a lot of the time, and when I went to the GP, he said it could be a symptom...

< 3 replies _ 0 votes Last reply
  • Paris30

Ovarian cyst? Please help me.....

Hi there I have been having abdominal pain since dec, and kept thinking i was pregnant, as my symptoms are : swollen sore tender breasts, bloated stomach, horrendous stabbing pain, sometimes like a dull ache, in both sides, where my ovaries are situated...it sometimes goes from side to side almost...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Emily Ross

Suspected Ovarian cyst

My view of gynaecologists is from a deep mistrust of men wanting to get into women's vaginas by this route. I went to a Stirling hospital a couple years ago. My partner was not allowed to accompany me because the nurse said that I was going to get an intimate examination. so he was taken to another...

• srhadden

I.B.S aware!

for two years or more have been told that i was suffering with I.B.S.,but having so much pain in my lower abdoman,i went to my doctor again so she examined my stomach , and when she finished she said that she would like me to have an ultrasound because it could be my OVERIRES that are causeing so much...

< 0 replies _ 1 vote
  • Diane66
  • cupcakes99
  • sue1954

10cm cyst

hi there , i was treated for urine kidney infection for 4 weeks nothing worked no anitbioctics nothing , so went back to gp as was in a lot of pain still always in the kidney area and bottom of my back, the dr thought it may be kidney stones so he sent me for a ultrasound scan thats when they found...

• lynsey

ovarian cyst

hi all, my name's lynsey and this is the first time i've posted on here, having a scan tomorrow to check on a cyst i have on my left ovary, it started in dec when i had such a funny feeling it was like i was pregnant and a baby had dropped like it was engaging, i was in work at the time and had...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Diane66

ovarian cysts after hysterectomy

I'd like to hear from anyone who has had similar experience to me or from anyone who can offer advice please! I've just been told I have a 2cm cyst on my left ovary. I had the Ca125 test a couple of months ago which was negative. I had a hysterectomy a year ago. The test results said \&quot;repeat...

• dianewinter

2nd dermoid cyst

hi people. not really one to use public forums but am sat at home with mind ticking over and felt it maybe good to hear from others with simalar experiences. About 3 yrs ago Iwas suffering extreme pain in my tummy and groin. I was sent home from A + E and told I prob had a hernia and to lie down for...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • MrsTig

Ovarian Cyst

Hello - I've just been diagnosed with a cyst on my ovary. Been having abdonimal discomfort for some time which was dismissed by GPs as being IBS. Paid for a private scan that eventually showed this condition. Consultant says it's not cancerous (have had tumour blood checks) but am really worried....

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • tigger8596

Large ovarian cyst

Hi - I just had a pelvic ultrasound this morning and 2 cysts were located on my right side. One is large and is 67.7mm across and the other one is small. I have had problems on and off with anemia for at least 3 years and my leg has a tendency to just give out on me. The leg problems have been going...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • Mclaren

1kg dermoid cyst

It all started back in 2003 pain had started in my hip and leg, I carried on nurofen was my life saver,untill i was going though a pack a day ,I made appointment to see the doctor ,he didnt want to know sent me to the chiropactor so off I went 2 years I was there it was gettin worst nurofen wasnt working...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Could I have another cyst

In June 2009, I had an 8cm cyst removed. I have still got the ovary but the fallopian tube had to be removed. For about the past 6 months my periods have become heavier and very painful. The pain seems to be low down in the ovary area. I also seem to get pain in that area when I am ovulating. I have...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

POST MENOPAUSAL OVARIAN CYST

I have a simple thin walled cyst on my ovary which is causing some pain. I am 52 years old and do not produce eggs due to hypopituitarism, so am very worried. Currently waiting tests, doctor is treating as urgent as I am so stressed and blood pressure is raised. Spent hours on internet researching but...

septated ovarian cyst

I have a septated ovarian cyst. 7.5cm with a 3cm solid area inside the cyst. When I went for the scan the nurse said she wasn't happy with what she saw and was fast tracking me. I asked if if it could be more serious and she said it could be. told me to get to docs in the afternoon and get a ca125...

CA125 worries and surgery

Hi i have been dig with an ovarian cyst on both my ovaries, they found it about a year ago just before i fell pregnant. They told me it was non cancerous and would monitor it, after given birth they have now decided that week after next i am to have them remved examied by hopefully keyhole or cutting...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Ovarian cyst

Hi, I have been having pains in my lower abdomin for some time. I went to the hospital, where scan was done and I was told that it was the cyst. The one on the right is 8cm while the one on the left is still small. I was given flagyl, doxocyline to take for 14days and go back for review after one month....

cyst off the ovaries

im a young 22 year old mum who has just found out that i have two cyst on my ovaries one is possibly quiet dangerous the other their still unsure off im scared and frightened as im prone to hemeraging and it is possible if it pops or leaks anymore i could again i dont know the ins and outs off everything...

< 2 replies _ 0 votes Last reply

Ovarian cyst??

Hi, It is reassuring to see I'm not the only one going through this type of pain. I've previously had 2 caesarians &amp; a laparotomy for an ectopic (last caes. 10 years ago. Last Sept I had left fallopian tube removed due to a large cyst (10 x 6cm). Have been fine after this until beginning...

• nettycavo

i have been in pain for months

hi am 43 and ive had all kinds of tests done 2weeks ago i went for an ultrasound scan(internal+normal)and they found 3 cysts didnt say how big but i am in so much pain even to walk is a problem as my stomach is so sore went to doctors today and she said it sounds like am bloated ive been on hrt for...

• margaretm
Back to top Next

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions