Metoclopramide

5 members New discussion Join group

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

• "Sidecar"    (because I used to race on one!)

Side effects and interaction of Metoclopramide.

My Mother, now ninety one and frail, suffered an esophageal hernia a couple of years ago. Since April this year she has been prescribed Metoclopramide to suppress vomiting. She is also taking paracetamol when necessary to control pain from a shoulder damaged in a recent fall. She is experiencing...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • ChrissieM

metoclopramide.

i have been taking Metoclopramide now for nearly 5 days only taking one a day to stave of vomiting. I works but have had some horrible side affects. blurred vision, rapid heart beat,ringing in the ears. not going to take it any more seeing the doctor tomorrow for advice.

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

metoclopramide / cyclizine anti sickness drugs in general

I had a horrible reaction to cyclizine, so when I was admitted to hospital last week for tummy pain and severe constipation with sickness , I was given metoclopramide instead. My hands swelled and I had headaches which I just put down to being dehydrated. plus dizziness and occasional rapid heartbeat....

< 0 replies _ 0 votes
  • charlies girl

METOCLOPRAMIDE

Metoclopramide turned me into a total wreck, which intensified further when stopped. Side effects where, shaking, akathisia, twitching, jerking, Parkinson symptoms, total insomnia, depression, suicidal thoughts,loss of weight, confusion, total fatigue, restlessness, TOTAL HELL after nearly a year i...

< 1 reply _ 0 votes Last reply

side effect

I was advised to take ne tablet three times a day for my sickness. It did work by the third tablet but it also made my tongue swell up which was uncomfortable!

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

metoclopramide

I was original given this drug in hospital for a kidney infection. I still take it occassionally for migraine. It has revolutionised coping with migraine for me. I don't experience any side effects at all. I'd recommend this drug for use with migraine for anyone who doesn't get any side...

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Metoclopramide

Complaining of regular sickness and Barfing, almost to the extent I feel so hungry, that when I eat I cant digest my food. Been going for over 10 days . Took one today and have been able to eat and not feel sick. we will see how the course helps the rest of the week

< 0 replies _ 0 votes

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions