Hyperthyroidism and Grave's Disease

460 members E 651 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Grave's Disease, Overactive Thyroid, Thyroid - Overactive

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• looney 1 2

graves disease

Had my hospital appointment today and I am confused so I am hoping that someone will be able to help. My free t4 was 10.3 and tsh 5.52  but after the reduction of carb from 40MG to 5mg I have a swelling in my neck that I have not had before.  When I mentioned this she said that she wanted a...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to looney 1
  • sam15983 1

Graves disease and pregnancy

Hi, I was diagnosed with graves disease following the birth of my son in 2012. I am currently on medication for this and have been for 18 months. I am also nearly 20 weeks pregnant with my second child. I am having bloods checked every four weeks. I am also seeing my endocronologist often, and I have...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to sam15983
  • looney 1 2

hyperthyroid

I had my hospital appointment 2 weeks ago and my endo said that they wanted to stop the levothyroxine ans reduce the carb from 40mg to 5mg to see if I have leveled off.  At the time I thought it was Russian roulette but they know what they are doing.  I do not have the symptoms ie racing heart...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to looney 1

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions