You're not signed in

Sign in or register to join the Patient.co.uk Forums for advice and support.

Abdominal Disorders

571 members E 743 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Heartburn, Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• hayley210391 1

Being Sick HELP ME xx

Hiya......I'm new to all this and not really sure if people can help me or not but its worth a try..... I'm having quite alot of tests on my kidneys at the moment and the pain has eased off alot but for the past 2.5 weeks ive noticed that I cant eat anything after 6.30 - and when I say anything...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to hayley210391
  • ks65271 1

Problem in Stomach

From starting itself i have problem in stomach, There is no intention for hungry, If i eat 2 r 3 idly or dhosa my stomach is getting full. Now a days I cant able to eat these nos. also. My stomach is lightly burning cant able to eat. If it is symptom for ulcer? please tell me how to prevent this from...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to ks65271
  • john71284 2

Gastroparesis?HELP

For the longest time, I've had digestive issues. Often my stomach will get uncomfortably full then begin to settle without much of an ache. However, the moment i get up to go do something even as simple as walking my stomach feels unsettled and begins to hurt. It is almost as if i am fine until i...

<0 replies _ 0 votes < Reply to john71284

All discussions in this group

Next
Back to top Next

Discussion Forums' Terms & Conditions