Education articles are extensions of PatientPlus articles which are written for healthcare professionals. Education articles are tailored towards medical students' needs and provide quizzes (MCQs) and OSCEs to help you make the most of your studies.
Read more »
Read more »
- AsthmaCovers inflammatory response, pathophysiology, management and more.
- Alzheimer's diseaseCovers pathophysiology, diagnosis, NICE recommendations and more.
- Cerebrovascular eventsCovers pathogenesis, patient experiences and more.
- Cervical carcinomaCovers the process of taking a cervical smear, dyskaryosis and more.
- Cervical screeningCovers cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), gross pathology, colposcopy and more.
- CirrhosisCovers pathology, anatomy investigations and more.
- Coeliac diseaseCovers biopsy examples, screening and more.
- Contraception - A general overviewCovers steroid hormones, how progestogen affects BMD and more.
- Cystic fibrosisCovers pathogenesis, presentation, management and more.
- DepressionCovers pathogenesis, cognitive behavioural therapy electroconvulsive therapy and more.
- Diabetes MellitusCovers glycolysis, glycogen synthesis, complications and more.
- Diabetes, oral hypoglycaemic agents and exenatideCovers glucose metabolism and more.
- Down's syndromeCovers genetics video case studies and more.
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)Covers anatomy, investigations, videos on endoscopy and more.
- Human PapillomavirusCovers pathogenesis, Gardasil®expansion and more.
- HypertensionCovers physiology, normal control mechanisms, clinical application and more.
- Lung malignancyCovers histopathology, diagnosis and more.
- Multiple sclerosisCovers MS progression types, nerve conduction and more.
- Normal labourCovers anatomy, management, cardiotocography and more.
- Parkinson’s diseaseCovers substantia nigra, presentation, management and more.
- Stable anginaCovers pathology, anatomy, investigations and more