Advertising with Patient.co.uk
Patient.co.uk is the leading health site in the UK. Established for over 15 years, the site receives more than 7 million visits and 12 million page impressions per month.
Patient.co.uk is Accredited as a trusted resource by The Information Standard, the Department of Health’s quality mark, and was listed as "the top health website you can't live without" by The Times newspaper (Jan 2013).
Written by GPs, and used by patients and health professionals, Patient.co.uk contains a wealth of trusted health and wellbeing resources. It is host to over 4000 health information leaflets, a wellbeing centre, patient discussion forums, and a number of popular mobile apps.
How it works
You tell us:
- what your adverts are about, so we can check they meet our ethical policy
- how many adverts you want to show (impressions) or how much you have to spend (budget)
- which location on the site you want to show your advert
- whether your adverts are to appear on all pages (run-of-network) or on specific pages (targeted)
- the start and end dates of your campaign
We tell you:
- how much it will cost (if you want to show your advert a fixed number of times) or
- how many times the advert will be displayed (if you have a fixed budget)
This will be calculated according to our advertising rates, details of which will be given upon application.
A report of adverts served each month your campaign is running will be provided.
What happens next?
Get in touch with us by completing and sending the enquiry/request form.