Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Home and dry?
January can be long, bleak and very dark in all manner of ways; 2015 has been no exception, with news headlines dampening spirits further. With …
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Diabetes and other hormone problems / Hyperthyroidism and Grave's Disease Newly diagnosed .... Looking for some guidance
Hi I am new to this ... I am 51 yr old femail and was just diagnosed via voice mail with Graves Disease ... NICE I know ... I have been so tired andartsygirlsharon
- Posted in Operations and surgical procedures / Spinal Problems got scs neuromodulation system
basically 3 failed microdisc 2nd was to remove large fragment of bone from axilla nerve boy was that just for fun i think-dr in pain consultantpaul96804
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Polymyalgia Rheumatica and GCA had enough of pain cant take no more please can someone help
Well its back to the docs tomoz i really am suffering now the pain is too much i feel like crying sooo depressed even withmy anti depressentsHOTpicks99
- Posted in Tests and investigations / Colonoscopy Colonoscopy Concern
Hello. I want to be pout right out for my colonoscopy, but my surgeon tells me I have to be at least aware enough to respond to him askingjames31699
- Posted in Women's health / Menopause I can't take it anymore!! Perimenopause horrible..HELP!
I am 48 years old, stay at home mom with two children. They are in school, I try to keep myself very busy. I have had OCD and anxiety, I have beenjennifer85396
- Start a discussion »