Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Home and dry?
January can be long, bleak and very dark in all manner of ways; 2015 has been no exception, with news headlines dampening spirits further. With …
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Women's health / Lichen Sclerosus Advice please
Am reading a lot on here about people using Bicarbonate of Soda and Baking Powder? Is that right Baking Powder not Baking Soda? i am keen to give itHazel1962
- Posted in Women's health / Lichen Sclerosus Anyone tried Emuaid
i have just bought a tub of Emuaid from Amazon at £35 just wondered if anyone else has used it and if so what they thought of it, did it help withjackie770271
- Posted in Mental health / Anxiety Disorders Anxiety getting me down :(
Does anyone just fear it constantly or feel constantly anxious with racing thoughts going round your head? Butterfly's in my tummy constantlyJintybell1987
- Posted in Operations and surgical procedures / Hip Replacement Fluroscopic injection for pain
Hi all all about six weeks ago I posted about this type of injection. A few people whited to know what it was like. The reason I am only posting iseamonn1973
- Posted in Mental health / Anxiety Disorders heart paliptations and feeling weak after simple tasks
Just literally changed my bed covers and done a spot of hoovering and I feel absolutely shattered, my chest feels weird (in the way it does when I'mKerrianne
- Start a discussion »