Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- Report links advanced prostate cancer to obesity
According to a report from the World Cancer Research fund, obesity greatly increases the chances of developing aggressive prostate cancer. 1 The …
- See more articles »
- Posted in General / Chatroom Supermarkets - a benefit, a convenience or a curse?
Once there were a variety of shops in the high street. Now they are gone. Now out of town we have some supermarkets. Has this change benefited society?...georgeGG
- Posted in Contraception and sexual health / Sexual Health hiv vaginal fluid
I have encountered a recent sexual exposure (foreplay and masturbation only) recently. She applied water based lubricant inside her vagina . Afterrajesh03724
- Posted in Mental health / Anxiety Disorders gambling and depression
Hi Been gambling for years and years and could never admit I had a to a few meetings and stopped for a few months but always get boredlloyd89258
- Posted in Mental health / Bipolar Affective Disorder Bipolar and epilepsy! Whats with these meds?? Help!!
Hey guys, Well basically i have epilepsy and bipolar, neither of which are well controlled. Im on 400mg lamotrigine Day for both conditions, 250mggeeleigh
- Posted in Men's health / Prostate Problems Has anyone out there had a "Prostate Artery Embolization??
I had one on September 10th, 2014 and would love to compare notes with anyone else that has had one. Thank You. ChuckP PS Some people just callChuckP
- Start a discussion »