Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- Report links advanced prostate cancer to obesity
According to a report from the World Cancer Research fund, obesity greatly increases the chances of developing aggressive prostate cancer. 1 The …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Brain and nerves / Opiates And Opioids starting suboxone for codiene addiction
Hi I use this site for help and advice and see how many others have issues. On Tuesday I will start suboxone after 8 years of addiction to codiene Inicola27201
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Polymyalgia Rheumatica and GCA Topical Ibuprofen anyone?
Has anyone tried using Deep Heat or one of the other pain relief rubon medications bought from the chemist?misdiagnose
- Posted in Symptoms / Vertigo and Dizziness Vestibular migraine: feeling all alone in this journey
I'm a 32 year old female who's been suffering with vertigo for the past 8 weeks. I've always been healthy but everything just changed early last month. DuringGeekChicLove
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Polymyalgia Rheumatica and GCA Newbie struggling with decreasing Prednisone!
I am a 72 year old female diagnosed with Polymyalgia Rheumatica on November 24, 2014. I am a retired school teacher, and I have been very active allconnie08789
- Posted in Operations and surgical procedures / Hip Replacement Total Hip Replacement after PVNS
Hi all! I'm new to the website/forums. My experience: I am a female and I have had a THR (Total Hip Replacement) of the left hip at the age of 32.Imitating
- Start a discussion »