Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Home and dry?
January can be long, bleak and very dark in all manner of ways; 2015 has been no exception, with news headlines dampening spirits further. With …
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Knee Problems Knee reverting back
This is really weird. At about week 6 post op I was so absolutely thrilled with my new knee. Most everything back to what I would consider a "normal"...Yorkyrebel
- Posted in Mental health / Anxiety Disorders dizzy/unbalanced
I wake up every morning feeling so dizzy and unbalanced its frustrating.. My neck hurts also.. I'm so sick of feeling this way,. Any tips or reasonstonya46846
- Posted in Mental health / Mental Health Think am going to die all the time
Wondering if anyone could help a suffer from anxiety for years now but past few weeks a think am going to die all the time to scared to sleep thenmaggie24999
- Posted in Gut, bowel and stomach / Hernia Inguinal hernia
I am getting stomach pains a bit like constipation for several days at a time. I have a small hernia which doesnt normally give me any pain. Doessimon68207
- Posted in Brain and nerves / Citalopram Citalopram Withdrawal
Having been on Cit for a relatively short period of time (6 weeks) after discussion with my GP and due to numerous and significant side effects Idave2002
- Start a discussion »