Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Home and dry?
January can be long, bleak and very dark in all manner of ways; 2015 has been no exception, with news headlines dampening spirits further. With …
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Rheumatoid Arthritis Just diagnosed with RA
Hello to everyone on here, i was last week diagnosed with RA after 7 months of my gp treating me for tendonitis and me taking 6 co-codamol a day ianthony53598
- Posted in Gut, bowel and stomach / Pancreatitis and Pancreatic Disorders pancreatitis
My daughter is in hospital with her second attack over 2 years she would have a light beer every now and then socially which she enjoyed nowthe Drlulu8888
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Fibromyalgia Syndrome Getting Diagnosed
Hi all, this question probably gets asked a lot, but i'd like your opinion on my symptoms and wheather or not you think it is Fibro? Im 25,emma95680
- Posted in Brain and nerves / Citalopram I have been taking Citalopram for 14 weeks Is it normal to feel this way??
Hey guys, Been taking Citalopram for 14 weeks 6 weeks on 10mg and 8 weeks 20mg, I woke up this morning with racing thoughts I couldn't keep still Ikirsty85581
- Posted in Operations and surgical procedures / Hysterectomy Scared and emotional :(
I so wish I was looking forward to getting this op done but I'm not I feel like I want to run away and hide! I keep thinking I'm ok I don't NEEDLuckymum
- Start a discussion »