Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Home and dry?
January can be long, bleak and very dark in all manner of ways; 2015 has been no exception, with news headlines dampening spirits further. With …
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Fibromyalgia Syndrome wander down memory lane 2
what song from your past gives you a cheeky smile ,or makes your heart go bump . did you name your kids after a favourite song singer/actor .tiswas24537
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Fibromyalgia Syndrome severe foot pain
Hello again to you all. I am stuck here again with this severe foot pain which is both feet up to halfway on my calf. My hands are bad as well butgrahammolyneux
- Posted in Eyes / Blepharitis One week using "Wet Ones" with Benzethonium Chloride
I have been using Wet Ones as recommended by Lynda79 (Clean eyes 4 times daily using 1/4 wet one) for one week I can report the following. Initial State:Honjon
- Posted in Skin and nails / Acne The Pixel 1V Erbium Yag Laser for Acne Scars
Hi All, I am a 25 year old female and always suffered from acne. I have acne scars (large pours and indentations - pit scarring) as a result of thism78031
- Posted in Bones, joints and muscles / Fibromyalgia Syndrome Sore armpits anyone?
Can anyone please tell me if they experience armpit pain? They feel swollen but are not as far as I can tell & feel. This symptom is new to me andPam069
- Start a discussion »