Get FREE monthly healthcare news and updates
Select which edition you would like to receive
- Home and dry?
January can be long, bleak and very dark in all manner of ways; 2015 has been no exception, with news headlines dampening spirits further. With …
- Smoking can "increase risk of chronic back pain"
People who smoke are several times more likely to develop chronic back pain than non-smokers, according to US research. 1 The small study, …
- Does having a hobby help you live for longer?
An international study has suggested that having a hobby can give older people a greater purpose later on in life, which could have a …
- Long-term mobile phone use and brain cancer
A long-term Swedish study has claimed regular mobile phone use can contribute to an increased risk of developing a brain tumour. 1 The study …
- Doctors would like to see "food environment" changed
Some doctors have argued that turning away from counting calories and instead using a Mediterranean diet would be a more effective measure of …
- See more articles »
- Posted in Women's health / Bacterial Vaginosis BV CURED!
I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried manykris29
- Posted in Skin and nails / Scabies Regarding: Diatomaceous Earth Clean up
Hi, as recently posted I've have had some success with/Diatomaeous Earth. Drinking one/two cups with water, everyday. Great for sprinkling on sheets. Also,...thia80597
- Posted in Women's health / Bacterial Vaginosis BV CURE.......POSSIBLY
Ok ladies, I think I finally found a way to get rid of bv. Women in Europe use Rephresh to get their ph balance up which also helps rid you of badpapergurltn
- Posted in Substance misuse / Alcohol Consumption what is the answer don't think I can do this
I am here alown been drinking all afternoon I should of gone to a asesment today at rehab unfortunately it was cancelled I don't think I can go intojsvkie32726
- Posted in Skin and nails / Hidradenitis Suppurativa has any one read the book on hidradenitis suppurativa
The hidden plague a survival and Field Guide to overcoming hidradenitis suppurativa by tara Grant if so has it helped anyone?SouthTexas
- Start a discussion »